Our new web platform has the same URL as our previous site https://cohousing.org.uk
UK Cohousing is a new branding to reflect both the UK Cohousing Network and UK Cohousing Trust – it means everything about UK Cohousing is in one place. Find out more here.
- Sign up, renew and pay automatically for membership
- Connect with other UKCN members
- Groups can upload and update their information, advertise properties, create a microsite and publish events
- Associates can advertise their Cohousing services to other members
- Buy Cohousing marketing materials and borrow from the members library on-line
- Share your most useful Cohousing information through our wiki
How to login to My UKCN:
If you are a UKCN member already then you will be able to login to the new My UKCN area.
You will need to create a password when you first visit My UKCN. To do this, use the reset/lost password tool: https://cohousing.org.uk/lostpassword/ You will need to enter your email address that you used to become a UKCN member (this is also your user name). You will then receive a link in an email where you can add a password, which you can use to access My UKCN thereafter.
If you are not yet a UKCN member then you can sign up as a guest for 5 days to view this area for free, and we hope you then become a member to continue using it.
We have done a fair amount of user testing over the last week, but inevitably there will be some issues that are not found until it is used live. Please let us know if you have any problems and we will try to get these fixed as quickly as possible and will let you know when we have done this. Email your queries to: email@example.com
We are very grateful to the Big Lottery Fund who has supported the work on the web platform to enable UK Cohousing to become more sustainable. Please do get involved and update the information about your group, news and events. This is your Network!
Many thanks and we hope you like it, UK Cohousing team,