Funded by the Nationwide Foundation, this is a two year programme, starting in 2016, to help community groups in England in the critical early stages of their project. It provides help with everything from choosing a legal structure to funding guidance.
Successful groups will receive one-to-one assistance from experienced sector professionals. There is also a small grant pot available to help with early stage costs.
Who can apply
- You are a group of people considering an affordable community-led housing project, or an existing community group diversifying into community-led housing for the first time.
- You do not have funds to progress your project.
- Your group has enough people directly involved in the project to progress it.
- You have a clear idea of the project you want to pursue and why.
- You can demonstrate need and demand for the project.
- You are based in England.
This project has a focus on urban and deprived areas.
Click here for more information.