Jobs at UKCN
Organisational Learning Lead
Help us learn how to transform Community-Led Housing
The UK Cohousing Trust is seeking a dynamic, skilled, practical, clear-thinking and impactful professional to co-design and deliver an organisational learning programme during 2020 with potential for extension into 2021.
Funded by Power to Change: Homes in Community Hands Programme
● £250-£350 per day depending upon experience
● Up to 50 days’ work across January – December 2020 (potential for extension into 2021)
Flexible working arrangements (will require travel throughout England) with office base in London and reporting to the UK Cohousing Network Chief Executive
Central government and funders such as Power to Change are backing communities to design, build and manage their own solutions to local housing needs. UK Cohousing Trust is part of the Community Led Homes alliance that is at the heart of making this happen.
Your focus will be five Enabling Hubs and national support staff who provide advice and guidance for local community groups to access the funding and technical expertise they need for success. You will use iterative learning methods to help us discover together how Enabling Hubs can have the greatest impact and become self-sustaining in the long term.
Experience in the following areas is expected:
• Organisational learning process and methods
• Service design and delivery, user experience
• Business design and development
• Network organisations
Demonstrating skills and knowledge in the following areas will be required:
• Action learning or other coaching methods with individuals/groups
• Research skills, synthesising data and presenting findings to diverse audiences
• Highly effective project management on limited time/resources
• Facilitating workshops, co-designing programmes
• Ability to understand and use management data and reports to inform decision making
An understanding of the community-led housing sector would be advantageous but not essential.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your CV, cover letter and three references (only used if offered role) to email@example.com
Please outline: why you are a great fit for the role, give specific examples of how your experience, skills and knowledge meet the job outline above.
Application deadline: 9am, 20th January 2020. Interviews: 21/22 January 2020