Make Your Meetings Work
Training in Meeting Facilitation and Agenda Making
7 December 2013 12:45 - 5:00
Bow Road Methodist Church, London
corner of Bow Road
and Merchant Street, E3 4LY
Trainer: Kevin Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Gain the basic skills and theory of good facilitation.
* Learn the importance of and how to do introductions, ground rules, agenda review, brainstorming, recording, weighing exercises, and note taking,
* Learn how to craft strategic agendas.
* Learn how to handle problem people.
Learn how to interrupt diplomatically and effectively.
* Learn the basics of the process to "seek consensus."
* Answer top priority questions of individual participants.
PLEASE BOOK NOW
Booking Form and DRAFT programme attached